Sunday, June 14, 2009

Injury prone me (update-2) - My injuries and my wife

Well I should have known it better. I wrote in my earlier post about my injuries while playing. I realised it just now that all three had to do something with my wife in some way. Ofcourse my folks keep pulling my leg for the last two injuries but the first one is also related to her, I realised that just now.
I start with the last two first.
Both the times I got injured, my wife had gone to visit her parents...poor she (or is it me!!!) that first time she decided to cut short her visit and this time again she plans to come back sooner. What a loving wife. (just that I am telling her that its no big deal and that she can should stay there a bit longer, I hope she does!!!)...and my folks joking me that I get injured intentionly because I miss her too much...and want her back the earliest...yeah right!!!
And about the first injury...well that was before marriage so how is that related...dude i was supposed to meet her father only a couple of days after i had the fracture...Some signals come pretty early man!!!

(is there a way i can hide this post from her...or somebodys gonna hurt real bad!!!)

No comments: